Global Product Manager (m/f)
IQAir AG is a worldwide leader in the field of clean air technology. We help people lead longer, healthier lives by protecting them from air pollution and allergens at home and at work. At our Swiss Technology Center we develop and manufacture advanced air cleaning systems for indoor spaces. Our customers are governmental agencies, schools, medical facilities, Fortune 500 companies, embassies and health conscious individuals in over 70 countries.
Sphere Of Action
Product lifecycle management, from creating product ideas to product launch Product marketing, including documentation, data sheets, white papers and product presentations Market and pricing analysis, forming a competitive strategy Business plans for new products and applications Training and support of marketing and sales teams Presentation of our products at internal and external events.
- Master degree in marketing or business administration
- At least 5 years of product management experience, preferably in a consumer goods environment
- High level of proactivity, assertiveness, persuasiveness and creativity
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in change management
- Willingness to travel internationally (30%)
- High proficiency in German and English
- An exciting position in a globally active technology company
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Innovative and growing family owned and operated business with best-of class products for the improvement of indoor air quality
Place Of Work
9403 Goldach, Region Bodensee (CH)
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre vollständigen Bewerbungsunterlagen per Mail an:
Diese Stelle besetzen wir ohne Unterstützung von Personaldienstleistern.